While Testosterone and most forms of it are generally some of the most popular anabolic steroids in history and in use today, Testosterone Suspension happens to be the least popular and least utilized form of Testosterone by athletes and bodybuilders. Even the medical establishment has, for all intents and purposes, abandoned this preparation of Testosterone due to the inconvenience of its administration. Those looking to buy Testosterone Suspension are usually athletes, bodybuilders, or individuals that essentially belong to a niche group of users that enjoy the use of Testosterone Suspension, and are in no way representative of the majority of anabolic steroid users. Testosterone Suspension is for the most part an anabolic steroid that is painful to inject, and to top it off, requires very frequent injections (ideally multiple injections per day). This tends to scare not only beginner users away from looking for this compound, but even intermediate level anabolic steroid users. Those who love Testosterone Suspension, however, love it because of the dramatic changes it can achieve in users in such a short period of time.
Testosterone Suspension can be found in concentrations of 50mg/ml or 100mg/ml, usually in ampoules or multi-dose vials.
Pharmaceutical Grade Versus Underground Labs
Those shopping around to buy Testosterone Susp will find two different classes, grades, or categories of product: pharmaceutical grade or underground lab (UGL) grade.
1. Pharmaceutical grade: These products are manufactured by pharmaceutical corporations or companies that are officially established, and overseen by the FDA (or any international equivalent organization). The FDA (or its equivalent) will oversee the manufacturing process and ensure that everything is maintained to a high degree of standard. This ensures proper sterility, dosing, purity, and quality of product. Obviously, high-end and very expensive equipment and facilities are utilized for the manufacturing process. Perfect or near-perfect quality products are what can be purchased when buying pharmaceutical grade products, with the downside being that they are very expensive. Costs must be taken into account such as the expensive facilities, equipment, highly qualified employees, and the cost to run drug R&D that must be covered afterwards. These are all factors that drive up the price of pharmaceutical grade products.
2. Underground labs (UGLs): Underground laboratories are illicitly or illegally established laboratories (depending on where they are set up), and their sole purpose for the most part is to manufacture anabolic steroids and/or related ancillary drugs and compounds for athletes and bodybuilders. Underground lab products are manufactured exclusively for the purpose of being bought and sold on the black market. There is no oversight of the manufacturing process, and as one would expect, quality of product varies greatly as a result. The conditions under which underground laboratories are run can range from pharmaceutical grade facilities (though this is extremely rare) to home-based laboratories that are run in kitchens or basements. While many UGLs attempt to do the best they can to manufacture high quality and sterile products, many do not do this. The benefit of utilizing UGL grade anabolic steroids is, of course, the price is much cheaper (often times a fraction of the cost) of pharmaceutical grade products.
While there exists a plethora of pharmaceutical grade Testosterone Suspension, there is far too many in the form of different brands and generics to be able to list here. As well, because of the very small popularity of this drug not only among bodybuilders and athletes, there are not many individuals looking to buy Testosterone Suspension. As a result, pharmaceutical grade Testosterone Suspension is not as abundant on the black market as other Testosterone products, and therefore there is nowhere near as much pharmaceutical grade Testosterone Suspension product that is diverted onto the black market for trade and sale. This leaves UGL grade Testosterone Suspension, of which there is considerable amount, but the very low popularity and rate of use leaves it to be manufactured by less underground laboratories than many other products. The other issue with underground laboratories is that they are so numerous in the world that it is impossible to be able to list every single UGL product for review here. The other factor involves the fact that underground laboratories often set up and shut down (or become busted by law enforcement) so frequently that it is very difficult to keep track on a regular basis. While one UGL might establish itself today, it might be closed (or changed name) a month from now.
Pharmaceutical grade Testosterone Susp is so abundant in the world and manufactured by so many pharmaceutical companies in the form of different brands as well as generics that it is impossible to be able to list every pharmaceutical grade Testosterone Suspension product here. Those looking to buy Testosterone Suspension should be aware, however, that pharmaceutical grade Testosterone Suspension is almost always contained in glass ampoules as opposed to multi-dose vials.
Counterfeits and Fakes
Because of the low popularity and low rate of use of this drug, counterfeit operations have not seen it to be a worthwhile endeavor to manufacture fake or counterfeit Testosterone Suspension. Those shopping around to buy Testosterone Suspension should still be aware, however, that counterfeit products do exist. They are very rare, however, and nowhere near as abundant as fake or counterfeit versions of other much more popular anabolic steroids on the market.
The pricing of all anabolic steroids ultimately lands upon three categories of vendors or sources:
– ‘In-person’, ‘personally known’, ‘gym dealer’, or ‘gym floor’ sources
– Internet website sources that limit buyers to a minimum order amount
– Internet website sources that do not limit buyers to minimum order amounts and instead allow small single-bottle orders
Prices do not vary significantly between the first two listed source types (personal sources and minimum-limit internet sources), but a warning should be issued to those dealing with ‘gym dealers’ that many of these sources will take advantage of any perceived ignorance of potential buyers. They will attempt to inflate prices to extreme levels in such cases. Otherwise, well-educated buyers can receive decently priced anabolic steroids from them as well. Any individuals attempting to buy Testosterone Suspension on the internet will always make note of the distinct pricing differences between websites that set minimum order limits compared to those that do not do so. Websites that do not set minimum order limits allow individuals to buy Testosterone Suspension in very small quantities (single bottle orders, for example), and because the vendor moves far less of their stock as well as making small sales (as opposed to large quantity sales), prices are frequently inflated to make up for the logistical costs of small orders. Sources/vendors that do restrict buyers to minimum order limits will typically set a minimum limit of between $200 – $400 worth of product before allowing an order to be processed. This allows ‘minimum order limit’ sources to justify lower prices per item due to the larger sales amounts.
Typical pricing of Testosterone Suspension from sources that do not set minimum order limits will generally find pharmaceutical grade product pricing in the range of $12 – $14 for a single 1ml glass ampoule containing 100mg/ml. Underground product from the same type of source ranges from $100 – $120 for a single 10ml multi dose vial containing 100mg/ml.
Sources that do set minimum order limits as well as in-person sources can be found selling pharmaceutical Testosterone Suspension for approximately $7 – $9 for a single 1ml glass ampoule containing 100mg/ml. Underground product from this same type of source lands in the range of $30 – $65 for a single 10ml vial containing 100mg/ml.
Lastly, every individual looking to buy Testosterone Suspension must be aware of the laws concerning anabolic steroid use in their respective countries or regions in which they reside. The three major Western countries where anabolic steroid use is most prevalent will be covered. Before delving into the individual laws, it must be understood that Testosterone Suspension is classified as an anabolic steroid and therefore falls under any legislation that covers or refers to any classification of an anabolic steroid (or list of anabolic steroids) under established laws that refer to the control or prohibition of these substances.
USA: In the United States, anabolic steroids are classified as a Schedule III drug in the Controlled Substances Act (CSA), originally legislated by the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 1990 and in 1991 scheduled under the CSA as a Schedule III drug whereby possession and use of anabolic steroids are be considered a criminal offense. The Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 1990 defines anabolic steroids as “as any drug or hormonal substance chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than Estrogens, Progestins, and Corticosteroids) that promotes muscle growth”. Trafficking, importation, and the purchase of any anabolic steroid are treated as criminal acts. Possession of anabolic steroids carry penalties of at least 1 year in prison and a $1,000 fine for an individual’s first offense under federal law. Trafficking under federal law carries a five year prison sentence and a $250,000 minimum fine if it is a first-offense. Second offenses double the aforementioned penalties. Aside from federal law, individual states have also imposed additional varying state laws in regards to the illegal use and/or trafficking of anabolic steroids.
UK/England: In the United Kingdom, anabolic steroids fall under Class C drugs for their abuse potential, but are specifically scheduled as Schedule IV drugs, whereby possession and use of anabolic steroids is legal for personal use. Importing anabolic steroids for personal use and possession is also not a felony.
Canada: In Canada, a similar law to that of the UK runs true where anabolic steroids are classified as a Schedule IV drug, whereby possession and use of anabolic steroids is not a felony and is legal. However, trafficking of the substance is a felony. As stated in the Canadian CDSA (Controlled Drugs and Substances Act), trafficking penalties range from a maximum $1000 fine for a first offence and/or maximum 6 months imprisonment to a maximum $2000 fine for subsequent offences and/or maximum 1 year imprisonment.