Parabolan is a fairly popular anabolic steroid, more so today since its production ceased on the market in 1997, making this product somewhat of a legend among bodybuilders and athletes. Therefore, plenty of anabolic steroid users tend to seek this product out on the anabolic steroid black market. Trenbolone itself is a very popular compound due to its strength and capabilities, and although Trenbolone Acetate remains as the most popular and widely bought and sold Trenbolone preparation, Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (Parabolan) remains a popular item to be shopped for.
Unfortunately, the production of this anabolic steroid by its original pharmaceutical manufacturer for all intents and purposes ceased around 1997. Trenbolone in all forms was subsequently pulled from its status as an approved medicine for human use, and today Trenbolone remains a veterinary-only anabolic steroid. Aside from this, the only primary manufacturers of Parabolan are underground laboratories (UGLs). There are some pharmaceutical preparations of Parabolan merely rumored to be in production by as of yet unnamed pharmaceutical companies. This would lead experts to believe that these claims are likely not true, or merely rumour, or perhaps obscure information. Regardless of the claims, it is safe to say that any preparations of Parabolan claiming to be pharmaceutical grade (and especially claiming to be the original Negma product) should be taken with a grain of salt, as they are most likely counterfeit fake items.
Pharmaceutical Grade Versus Underground Labs
Those looking aroung to purchase Parabolan will commonly confront two possible grades or types of product: pharmaceutical grade and underground lab (UGL) grade.
1. Pharmaceutical grade: These are products that are manufactured by legally established pharmaceutical corporations or companies, specifically for sale and use on the prescription market for medical purposes. These companies manufacture their products under oversight by either FDA or any international equivalent organization so as to ensure proper sterility, dosing, and manufacturing operations. The highest level facilities are utilized for the manufacture of these products, and as one would expect, the quality is of the utmost superb. The only perceived negative is that of cost. Pharmaceutical grade products are often of a very high price due to many factors, such as: the expensive high-end equipment and facilities used for manufacture, properly certified employees, high grade ingredients, and of course the cost of R&D to develop pharmaceuticals that must be covered once the drug is approved for use. Pharmaceutical grade products are highly sought after for these reasons, but they also succumb to a high rate of counterfeiting and fraud on the black market. Very few legitimate pharmaceutical items are diverted from the prescription market to the anabolic steroid black market due to very tight regulations and checks.
2. Underground laboratory (UGL) grade: These are products manufactured by illicitly or illegally (depending on the country or region) established makeshift laboratories that are established to almost exclusively manufacture anabolic steroids and other related ancillary drugs that bodybuilders and athletes use. The conditions under which these UGLs operate can range from the very rare pharmaceutical (or as close as possible to it) facilities, to household basement or kitchen laboratories. These are products that are, for the most part, manufactured by bodybuilders for sale on the black market. Because there is no oversight by an organization such as the FDA (or any other equivalent), underground laboratory products are of varying and questionable quality. Some labs may produce superb products while others manufacture contaminated, under dosed (or overdosed) sub-par products. The only remote amount of oversight comes in the form of reviews by athletes and bodybuilders on the internet who have utilized such products. The benefit to UGL grade products is, of course, a much lower cost than pharmaceutical grade products as well as greater availability.
Normally in the discussion of different anabolic steroids on the market, pharmaceutical products are covered here. But for those looking to buy Parabolan, they will be disappointed here, as no current pharmaceutical grade Parabolan products exist. UGL grade Parabolan cannot be covered here either, as underground labs in this day and age are so numerous across the world that the diversity of individual UGL brands is so great. In addition to this, underground labs frequently rise and fall either because they set up and shut down on their own free will, or they are shut down and arrested by law enforcement, or perhaps they simply change name and/or location. It is for this reason that underground lab Parabolan simply cannot be covered as it would take too long.
Pharmaceutical Grade Parabolan
Pharmaceutical grade Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (Parabolan) was discontinued by Negma Laboratories of France in 1997, and has not resumed production since. Although rumours persist of some as of yet unnamed pharmaceutical companies that have picked up manufacture, there are high doubts to this as Tren is not currently approved as a prescription drug. It is therefore a wise decision for those looking to buy Parabolan to avoid any products claiming to be of pharmaceutical origin, as they are most likely counterfeits, fake products, or merely underground laboratory grade product masquerading as pharmaceutical grade.
Counterfeits and Fakes
It is safe to assume that any pharmaceutical grade Parabolan in circulation on the anabolic steroid black market is of counterfeit origin, especially if the products are claimed to be the original Negma Laboratories product. Avoid at all costs.
Parabolan products, as previously mentioned, will pretty much exclusively be of underground lab quality/grade origin, and therefore these are the Parabolan products that will be most abundant on the anabolic steroid black market. Anabolic steroid prices ultimately fall under three categories of vendors/sources:
– ‘In-person’, ‘personally known’, or ‘gym floor’ sources
– Internet website sources that limit buyers to a minimum order amount
– Internet website sources that do not limit buyers to minimum order amounts and instead allow small single-bottle orders
The first two source/vendor types listed have very little variation in pricing, but any individuals attempting to buy Parabolan on the internet will always take significant notice of the distinct pricing differences between websites that set minimum order limits compared to those that do not do so. It is also important to be aware that many ‘gym dealers’ will attempt to sell products at excessively inflated prices in an attempt to take advantage of the ignorance of a seemingly ignorant buyer. Websites that do not set minimum order limits allow individuals to buy Parabolan in very small quantities (single or double bottle orders, etc.), and because the vendor tends to make small sales as opposed to large quantity sales, prices are commonly inflated and marked up significantly in order to make up for the logistical costs of small orders (as well as the slower movement of product). Sources/vendors that do restrict buyers to minimum order limits will typically set a minimum limit of between $200 – $400 worth of product before allowing an order to be placed. This allows ‘minimum order limit’ sources to justify lower prices per item due to the larger sales amounts.
Typical pricing of Parabolan originating from sources that do not set minimum order limits will generally find underground product ranging from $130 – $170 per 10ml vial containing 100mg/ml.
Sources that do set minimum order limits as well as in-person sources can be found selling underground Parabolan in the range of $100 – $130 per tablet containing 100mg/ml.
Legality of Parabolan
Finally, all individuals looking to buy Parabolan should always be well aware of the laws concerning anabolic steroid use in their respective countries and regions they reside in, as anabolic steroid related laws can vary and differ greatly between nations. The three major Western countries where anabolic steroid use is most prevalent will be covered. Before delving into the individual laws, it must be understood that Parabolan is indeed classified as an anabolic steroid, and therefore falls under any legislation that covers or refers to any classification of an anabolic steroid (or list of anabolic steroids) under established laws that refer to the control or prohibition of these substances.
USA: In the United States, anabolic steroids are classified as a Schedule III drug in the Controlled Substances Act (CSA), originally legislated by the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 1990 and in 1991 scheduled under the CSA as a Schedule III drug whereby possession and use of anabolic steroids are be considered a criminal offense. The Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 1990 defines anabolic steroids as “as any drug or hormonal substance chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than Estrogens, Progestins, and Corticosteroids) that promotes muscle growth”. Trafficking, importation, and the purchase of any anabolic steroid are treated as criminal acts. Possession of anabolic steroids carry penalties of at least 1 year in prison and a $1,000 fine for an individual’s first offense under federal law. Trafficking under federal law carries a five year prison sentence and a $250,000 minimum fine if it is a first-offense. Second offenses double the aforementioned penalties. Aside from federal law, individual states have also imposed additional varying state laws in regards to the illegal use and/or trafficking of anabolic steroids.
UK/England: In the United Kingdom, anabolic steroids fall under Class C drugs for their abuse potential, but are specifically scheduled as Schedule IV drugs, whereby possession and use of anabolic steroids is legal for personal use. Importing anabolic steroids for personal use and possession is also not a felony.
Canada: In Canada, a similar law to that of the UK runs true where anabolic steroids are classified as a Schedule IV drug, whereby possession and use of anabolic steroids is not a felony and is legal. However, trafficking of the substance is a felony. As stated in the Canadian CDSA (Controlled Drugs and Substances Act), trafficking penalties range from a maximum $1000 fine for a first offence and/or maximum 6 months imprisonment to a maximum $2000 fine for subsequent offences and/or maximum 1 year imprisonment.